Your shopping cart is empty!
You may choose to provide us with personal information in an email message to one of the addresses listed throughout our site. We use this information only to respond to your message.
The Soka Tribe Gear Shop
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a few different ways, including when you provide it to us directly through the Services and from your interaction with our Services. Certain third parties may also collect information about you, either directly or from your interaction with our Services.
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information that you voluntarily give to us. When you create an account to browse and purchase products in the shop, you provide us information like your name, address, email address, telephone number, and credit card and billing information. We may also collect content you choose to post to our Services, like comments, product reviews and ratings, and videos and photos. For example, you may upload a photo to the shop in order to customize merchandise you would like to purchase. We also collect information that you voluntarily give to us about other people. For example, you might submit a person's name and email address to share content or product recommendations through our “tell-a-friend” feature; or if you order a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient, you might submit the recipient's name, address, and telephone number. By submitting information to us about other people, you confirm that you have obtained permission from each of those people to share their information.
Information We Collect from Your Interaction with the Service.
We also collect certain information when you use our Services, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari) and the version of your browser, the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android), the domain name of your Internet service provider or mobile carrier, IP address, mobile device IP address (e.g., MAC address), unique device identifier, your precise location information, and certain usage information.
Information Provided or Collected Through Social Media.
You can also engage with our Services through third party social media plug-ins and applications, such as those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others. You may also choose to link your account with us to third party social media sites, for example, through Facebook Connect. When you link your account or engage with such plug-ins or applications, you may allow us to have ongoing access to certain information from your social media account (e.g., name, e-mail address, profile photo, gender, birthday, location, your list of friends and their contact information, people you follow and/or who follow you, the posts or the 'likes' you make).
Information From Other Sources.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use information we, or our third party service providers, collect about you for a few different purposes, either as described in this policy or as we otherwise disclose to you when you interact with our Services. For example, we may use your information as follows:
Providing Products and Services.
We use the information we collect about you to:
● provide you with our products, programs, and services;
● process your transactions, track and ship orders;
● administer surveys, sweepstakes or contests;
● respond to your inquiries about our offerings;
● provide, personalize, and improve our offerings and Services; and
● offer you other products, programs or services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
Communicating with You.
We use the information we collect about you to communicate with you, including via email, phone, sms text message or push notifications, as you decide, for reasons such as:
● to confirm purchases you have made through our Services;
● to confirm that your purchases have shipped;
● to invite you to review purchases made via the Services;
● to notify you of items left in your shopping cart;
● to notify you when you have won a contest or sweepstakes;
● to notify you when we make changes to our user agreements;
● to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter;
● to provide you with product recommendations;
● to provide you with access to personalized information based on your location;
● to contact you about your account with us; and
● to offer you other products, programs or services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
Children Twelve and Under
Soka Tribe does not solicit personal information from children. Visitors twelve years of age and under should remember that they are required to obtain an adult's permission before submitting any personal information to this or any other Web site.
Social Media Participation Policy
Soka Tribe welcomes and encourages user participation in our social media communities including Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. We have established the following guidelines to ensure a thoughtful and open online community. We reserve the right to delete, or choose not to post, any comment that contains any of the following:
● Comments promoting violence
● Comments promoting illegal or questionable activities
● Commercial promotion
● Personal attacks
● SPAM/off-topic comments
We welcome your opinions but do not want comments on Soka Tribe’s social media webpages to become bogged down with discussions of our policies, and so we reserve the right to moderate accordingly. Also, we make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments.